Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm still alive!! (beleive it or not)

I have to start off by apologizing for the LOOOOOONNNNGG gap in posts. But, I have some very good excuses.

1. My family and I went on a 10 day trip with stops in Little Rock, AR, San Antonio, TX (where we went to a conference) than on to Dallas, TX, and Branson, MO (we went to another conference and visited the Sight and Sound Theatre) and finally back home!

2. Once I got back home I had to unpack and re-pack.

3. I was at Civil Air Patrol's Summer Encampment (basically a week long boot camp)

4. At Summer Encampment I was suprised when I was called up to receive the Honor Cadet Award (because all I was trying to do was survive)!

So basically I'm alive and will be posting [much] more regularly :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ! I'd love to hear from you. Please keep your comments respectful and God honoring. I will not respond to anonymous comments so please leave your name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...